What’s covered in the Distance Learning?
As the training guy at CorasWorks you can imagine I’m often asked “What’s in the training?” I’m always happy to have a detailed conversation with customers to help align the training topics with what you’re trying to accomplish. However I created a short video introduction for the CorasWorks Essentials training to help answer the question.
The video is 11 minutes long, however the viewer includes a table of contents so you skip to desired topics. The table of contents includes:
- How we work
- Reduce Barriers to Productivity
- SharePoint the Platform
- CorasWorks Value
- CorasWorks Value Continuum
- End User Enablement
- Configuring Data Displays and Actions
- CorasWorks Grids
- CorasWorks Charts
- CorasWorks Calendars
- CorasWorks Actions
- The Application Layer
- Business Process
- Distributed Process
- Do More, Work Less
- Extending and Enhancing Sites and Applications
- Exercise Manual
- Ongoing Support and Education
Tips for viewing the video: Hovering your mouse over the bottom of the player provides controls to pause, increase/decrease volume, or view in full screen mode.
In addition to the Basic Components, the distance learning provides an introduction to the Advanced Components through a series of six self-paced modules:
- Module 1 – v11 Advanced Components and Training Overview
- Module 2 – Implementing an External Data Provider (EDP)
- Module 3 – Implementing an EDP with Web Services
- Module 4 – Implementing a Workplace Lookup
- Module 5 – Implementing a Basic CorasWorks Grid Display
- Module 6 – Implementing an Advanced Grid Display Adapter
A written outline, course schedule, and registration can be accessed from the Training & Education page under the Services tab of the CorasWorks website. You can always email email@example.com for pricing or general questions.